"

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Masih Mencari

Ceritanya sedang mencari nih blog host yang mudah diakses dengan menggunakan mobilephone. Yup! Just a mobile phone, not a smart one in my case. Tadinya sih pake 9300, yaa... Ga smart2 amat sih, but it works fine with me. But in the last two weeks or so, opera mini stops showing images. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling OM. Hard restart doesnt do any good either. I suspect the OS, dah jadul (soktau mode on). Anyway, I'm back with my not so smart phone here. Much smaller, no OS, thus, no multi-tasking whatsoever.

Ok, back to mencari bloghost. Ceritanya udah punya account di MP, here . Nyoba post blog dari hp. Semua gampang. Dibuka gampang (main page), post blog dalam text ga masalah. Upload imagenya gampang banget. But I don't know why I don't feel so comfy there. Too public. I do blogging especially for families and friends. And thus not that excited to promote the blog ('the blog' here is my li'l fam's blog). Ok, so MP is out.

I have my Facebook account, but big No. Much hassle trying to blog from my pathetic handset.

Next is WP, over here. Close to my liking and preferences. EXCEPT that uploading photos is such a pain, I gave up.

So here I am, back to blogger =D trying to pick up pieces I left the last time I blogged

No comments:

Post a Comment