"

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bumi: After School

Bumi's ritual everyday after school,  if mommy stays home that is.  Joining his daddy in the meeting room and takes over whatever gadget he could confiscate.  Kidzui would be in order then ^_^

When nothing can be confiscated,  well,  there's always the pantry there on the same floor.

Papu,  Najeela, Bumi,  they arrived home at around Maghrib time just in time when the electricity is out.  Ouch!

PLN always has a way to make our day.  Pitch black,  since we don't have a proper emergency light,  yet.  We managed tho,  with a couple of exhausted flashlight. I mean,  they literally struggled.
Snack in the dark

I cooked the prepared floured chicken with the help of my loyal tab camera flash.  Thanks to the hard reset, I haven't had any flashlight app installed yet.
Anyway that reminds me.  My next post will be a list of the must-have apps in my GT P7500. Guess I'll be needing it since wiping clean is kind of a habit now. Ugh.