"

Monday, October 5, 2015

Day Off

Yes, J & B are staying home today. I need to make sure J doesn't sweat her neck and as for B, well, let's just say he's not himself this morning. He's actually a quiet sleeper and a morning person yet here he is open-mouthed and snoring at 6.30 am. My bad. Last night I threw in an anti allergic drug along with his asthma medication. I couldn't stand to see him awake until late at night like that. Hopefully they'll be right as peach tomorrow. Papu already left at six after preparing breakfast for J. Rather gloomily I suspect. Hmmm... Aways be the one who objects to routine deflection he is.

Anyway for me, medicine shopping, vacuum cleaning, bedsheets washing and furniture rearranging are waiting ahead. So, Happy Monday happy folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment