"

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Missing My Babies

I have been missing my babies this week. Feeling so melancholic for the last 3 days. I rummaged my external harddisk flipping through hundreds of photos and videos. Where are they, you might ask. They are here with me, haha. They're just... not babies anymore. 
I noticed this feeling comes and goes, and I always treasure it as much as I can. No complaints. I scavenge old pics, making collages, animations, or just filter them in any ways I find pleasurable. And of course show my masterpiece creations to my husband or my relatives over WhatsApp group. Yeah baby, that's how I roll 😆 
Anyway, that's how I cope with my imaginary baby blues. Happy days!

1 comment:

  1. They're still babies to mums, no matter how tall they grow. ^^

    ReplyDelete