"

Saturday, June 7, 2014

I will NOT Share That on My FB Wall for These Reasons

1. If it's not true, as 90% of broadcast messages are, I am committing a crime of slandering
2. There's law concerning the spreading of false news
3. If I bother to check the source before me, I'd likely find one of which objectivity is surely not even near the midline.
4. If it's true, which is not likely, I might offend a friend. And even though it's only 'FB friends' and 'I don't mean it', that's really the least I want.

5. It's annoying. My wall, unless I hide it, is public domain for my contacts who don't unfollow me manually. Whilst it's no problem for the 'real public', it's not ok for my friends who only have say less than 50 friends and I am among the few who update his/her timeline regularly with my annoying shares.
5. I may feel smart by 'giving out info', yet I'm most probably not, and in fact, risk looking like a clown doing it.
6. Grow up me! And be sensible. Don't underestimate your friends' intelligence by clicking that share button without at least doing some research on it.
7. ...

While a lot of my contacts on FB thinks that Presidential Campaign is justifying the spreading of lies and slandering, some are still in their right minds and restrain from going full blast in showing off their preferences. And I appreciate them for it. Oh how I miss pre FB election season when it was still Langsung, Umum, Bebas, Rahasia. Sometimes I wonder if they are paid to be in a certain party success team. That's how dedicated they are. But when I really check out the content of the posts, seriously, truth aside, they don't strike me that intelligent to be in anyone's success team. It's like they hold their gadget one morning, checking out messages or others' status, feel that some posts suit them and wham! Share! In an impulse! Is it the truth? Is it offensive? Nevermind that, as long as it suits them.

I'm so sorry but I have enough. I'll see you, you, and you later. After July 9th preferably ^_^ then and only then I will re-follow you. #Kampred

Dari sini bahan bacaannya.

No comments:

Post a Comment